Simply build on the complete demonstration project provided for you here, or add our Interactive VR-Menu Blueprint and code to your own VR Character Blueprint, in order to enjoy this fully comprehensive, Unreal Engine based, Interactive VR-Menu system!* And, if any game that you produce is good enough, we may even be interested in publishing it for you!
Simply make your purchase and we will email you a password protected link allowing you to download the complete Project files and Documentation within 24 hours**.
Watch the example Video here.
Try the fully playable PC demo here.
Fully Interactive In-Game VR-Menu Featuring:-
- Game Introduction & Pause Menu
- Inventory System including use Items option also
- Save & Load Game System (Including Time Stamp)
- Checkpoints Save Game option supported also
- Full Graphic Settings & Audio Controls (DLSS Included…)
- Controller Type Selection (Left or Right-Handed, Index, Touch, Cosmos etc…)
- Hand Types Selection (Male or Female, Skin Types etc…)
- Multiple Languages (English, French, German, Spanish etc…)
- 4 different Voice-Over Types to choose from (Male, Female, Scary, Strong etc…)
*As featured in ‘Bodies of Water VR‘, this Interactive VR-Menu system will require Unreal Engine and one of the following Virtual Reality Headsets:- SteamVR Compatible Headset, Oculus Rift, or WMR Devices, to function. It also requires a basic to intermediate understanding of Unreal Engine and its Blueprint system, and that the VRExpansion and DLSS plugins be installed. These programs are all currently free to use and can be found here:-
**PLEASE NOTE:- While the sole purchaser has been granted permission to use this product in any finished commercial products of their own making, the reselling of this same product, or an altered version of this same product, as it stands, is not allowed by law.